Creating files on on-rev

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Thu Apr 8 09:10:40 EDT 2010

Did not work... hmm

Other things to try:
check the defaultFolder: is it valid and correct?
does your .irev file run properly (if there's any error before the file access, it might fail to write the file)
if your irev file does not return anything (no single "put <data>" anywhere) then it _will_not_run_ I had this problem once when I intended a file to silently edit a database, but not sending anything back to the querying user.
create a single extremely simple irev file that only outputs a "success" note, after writing the file
... other then that i'd think you might need to mail support.

sorry
Bjoernke

--

official ChatRev page: