sqlYoga: sqlite primary key and a few detailed questions

David Bovill david.bovill at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 05:52:33 EDT 2010

Thanks Andrew - I'll start looking and the logging in the plugin, and as you
suggested I switched to looping through individual ids. The problem seems
even more basic as:

command hdb_DeleteHandler handlerID
>    put sqlrecord_CreateObject ("handler") into theRecordA
>    sqlrecord_set theRecordA, "id", handlerID
>    sqlrecord_delete theRecordA
>    put the result into someError
>    put it into recordsDeleted
> end hdb_DeleteHandler

is not working for handler ids that are clearly there. I'm thinking it is to
do with how the database is set up, as the id field is a primary key, but I
think may not showing in yoga's imported schema, or I've set a default value
for the "type" field as "c" - basically I don't know how record arrays like
theRecordA match records as they contain more information than simply the
ID?