Virgin's embarrassing weekend - website auditing software and trojans?

Pierre Sahores psahores at free.fr
Thu Apr 8 05:06:44 EDT 2010

Great Post Douglas and yes, it's doable to design some usefull soft to
feet the described need in using Rev. If you feel confortable to list
the main fonctionnalities such a soft need to include, don't hesite to
drop me a mail offlist. It's certainly a way to code such a soft
quickly.

Best Regards, Pierre