[ANN] The Slug's color picker is on the road again for beta test

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 16:52:10 EDT 2010

2010/4/6 zryip theSlug <zryip.theslug at gmail.com>:
> Dear friends,
>
> A new version of the Slug's color picker is available for beta test on
> my website.
>
> http://www.aslugontheroad.co.cc/index.php?option=com_phocadownload&view=category&id=2:tools&Itemid=63
>
> What's new in the 0.2 ß version:
> - Add the possibility to choose the color of the selected objects
> (red, system color or custom color)
> - Add the possibility to define the default color mode : web or RGB
> - Hold down the mouse on the picker to dock / undock it with the rev
> tool palette. Wait until the hand cursor appears, then move the picker
> to undock it. To dock the picker again, wait the hand cursor and move
> the picker in the rev tools palette.
>
> Features:
> - Pick a color from the content of your screen.
> - Apply a background and / or a border color to a control by drag & drop.
> - Apply a background color to a stack by drag & drop.
> - During the drag, a focus indicates which controls will be colorized.
> - Apply the selected color to the RR tools.
> - Choose between RGB or Web color format.
> - Edit the color value in a field.
>
> I'm waiting for your feedbacks and bugs report ;)

New 0.2c beta version available:

http://www.aslugontheroad.co.cc/index.php?option=com_phocadownload&view=category&id=2:tools&Itemid=63

- When the picker is an independent palette, the resize button is
hidden to allow the choice between web or RGB mode.
- Prevent the cursor to flash when it is inside an objet at colorize
- Improve the managing of the picker's pending messages

To present how the picker is docked to the tools palette, I updated
the preview video of the picker.
The video is available on the home page of my website.

Regards,
--
-Zryip TheSlug- wish you the best! 8)
http://www.aslugontheroad.co.cc