Altering custom properties

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Apr 6 13:08:41 EDT 2010

Hi Jeff,

You could create a custom property set with

cTest[1] = 1
cTest[2] = 2
cTest[3] = 3
etc.

This would allow you to change cTest[3] as follows:

set the cTest[3] of me to "***"

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Economy-x-Talk is always looking for new software development
projects. Feel free to contact me for a quote.

Op 6 apr 2010, om 19:02 heeft Jeff Massung het volgende geschreven: