Saving audioclips to a file as ...

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Apr 6 07:17:20 EDT 2010

Hi,

Audioclips can't be exported, but videoclips can:

put the text of vc "sleighbells.mpg" into url "binfile:path-to-
video.mpg"

Old chestnut indeed. I'd expect that fixing this bug is 5 minutes
work. I wonder why this has to take more than 6 years.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Economy-x-Talk is always looking for new software development
projects. Feel free to contact me for a quote.

Op 5 apr 2010, om 08:46 heeft Richmond Mathewson het volgende
geschreven: