Grouping cloned objects

Jeffrey Massung massung at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 00:38:44 EDT 2010

Sorry if this is in the documentation and I just haven't seen it, but...

I have a group of objects that - at runtime, I'll be cloning. Simple enough, but when I clone it, I'd also like to add some objects to the group, but I haven't found any simple way of adding objects to an already existing group via code at runtime.

Is there a simple way of doing this other than getting all the controls in the group, selecting them (and the new objects) and regrouping the controls?

Thanks!

Jeff M.