iPad day

Jake Martin jakemartin at smashin.com
Sat Apr 3 10:43:43 EDT 2010

I’ve got an iPad en route to me, hopefully on a UPS truck at this moment!

I tend to agree on the software front with Apple, but I have to say my original iPhone hardware is still my favorite of the three iPhone models so far.  And if it’s just software updates that get better with time, well, I might as well enjoy the first rounds while I wait… ;)

(Now I just can’t wait for revMobile to give me iPad support and hardware-accelerated motion/animation support…)

-J