iPad day

Mike Brown mike at cyber-ny.com
Sat Apr 3 09:30:58 EDT 2010

Hey Colin,

I'm in Brooklyn as well... but regretting I did not pre-order an
iPad!  I have been on the fence about waiting for the larger G3 iPad
coming out a bit later.  I probably won't make it though and will end
up at the Apple Store buying one when they come in.

Watch out for those Brooklyn UPS drivers...  If they're too busy, they
tend to lob the box at your door from their moving truck!

- Mike

Mike Brown
Cyber-NY Interactive
212-475-2721 Ext. 306