formatting data in a field

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Apr 3 07:30:31 EDT 2010

David,

put 3.1666 into mySum //result of your calculation
set the numberFormat to "0.00" // you can do this earlier in the script
put mySum*1 into fld "Sigh" // calculate to make numberFormat work

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Economy-x-Talk is always looking for new software development
projects. Feel free to contact me for a quote.

Op 3 apr 2010, om 13:27 heeft David Coker het volgende geschreven: