[ANN] [OT] First iPad app approved

Jeff Reynolds jeff at siphonophore.com
Fri Apr 2 11:38:12 EDT 2010

Kudos Tom! great meeting of ideas, need, and technology! i think you
will have a hit on your hands here! Also wonderful to see when an app
does something that really makes a big human difference. i hope your
app is featured over an ipad face book interface widgit (yeah that
improves society, snicker).

i see the ipad popping up in all sorts of places that were not thought
of at the casual glance. knowing jobs he has had folks dreaming up all
sorts of interesting markets for it and is ready to push them in there
if someone like tom does not come along and do what he did!

i usually dont grab technology when it hits the gates (never quite
enough money for the bleeding edge and go for the better bang for the
buck at the first rev), but the ipad is calling me, calling me... i
must admit i love my itouch way more than i thought i would (and i
thought i would love it) so i figure the ipad will be well worth it!

besides we can finally walk around like Picard, how cool is that. we
just cant toss the data pad on the table yet!

i wish rev mobile was w/in my play budgets, but no work in that
direction currently so it will have to wait, but i am thinking of how
it can enter exhibit presentation!

cheers

jeff

On Apr 2, 2010, at 9:48 AM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com