[ANN] [OT] First iPad app approved

Joe F. joef1 at mac.com
Fri Apr 2 09:45:44 EDT 2010

Congratulations Tom.
Not just a frivolous piece of software fluff either; an excellent
example of tech that gives something to the world.

"Big Button Email" is a good idea too. That was my take on the iPad- a
Mac for Granny.

If I may suggest another product that fill your niche: a voice package
for Rev.
I was dismayed to find that the speech command yields passable results
on Macs but sounds absolutely awful on Windows.

Cheers,
Joe F.