Glass Globe - Kudos Scott !!

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Fri Apr 2 02:22:10 EDT 2010

The Earth is not flat, it is pizza shaped!!! Just like the pizza I had
yesterday, it had hills of onions and vegetables, rivers of cheap cheese,
lakes of I-don't-even-want-to-know, and if I manage to leave it for a couple
more hours on the table, it will be full of inhabitants (ants can jump in
here).