Data grids in standalones

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Thu Apr 1 09:35:31 EDT 2010

On Apr 1, 2010, at 9:32 AM, Joe F. wrote:

> In my case the project was an existing stack with a datatgrid that
> had already been built as a standalone, copied and changed many times.
> Then I decided to try the splash/launcher scheme, so the stack and
> data grid template became substacks of the main.
> So there is a stack named "Data Grid Template 12xxxxxxx" (whatever
> number)

Was the "Data Grid Templates XXXXXXXXX" stack a substack of the
launcher stack that you built the standalone stack with or a substack
of the mainstack that the launcher loaded after startup?

> At one point I noticed that datagrid template stack has a title:
> Editing template for group "DataGrid 1" of card id 1002 of stack "/
> Volumes/Server Stuff/Joe's Stacks/OriginalStackName.rev"
>
> The file name and path are both obsolete. Maybe that has something
> to do with the problem.

I think the IDE just assigns that title when you edit the row
template. I don't think that would cause any problems.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems