Data grids in standalones

Joe F. joef1 at mac.com
Thu Apr 1 09:32:47 EDT 2010

In my case the project was an existing stack with a datatgrid that had
already been built as a standalone, copied and changed many times.
Then I decided to try the splash/launcher scheme, so the stack and
data grid template became substacks of the main.
So there is a stack named "Data Grid Template 12xxxxxxx" (whatever
number)

At one point I noticed that datagrid template stack has a title:
Editing template for group "DataGrid 1" of card id 1002 of stack "/
Volumes/Server Stuff/Joe's Stacks/OriginalStackName.rev"

The file name and path are both obsolete. Maybe that has something to
do with the problem.

Joe F.