Customizing Keyboard Shortcuts (summary)

Ray Horsley Ray at LinkIt.Com
Wed Sep 30 18:56:57 EDT 2009

Craig,

Thanks for this web site.  Very helpful.  Nonetheless, I've tried
inserting my own stack's script which includes a commandKeyDown
handler into the front and into the back as well as "start using" the
stack which has the comanndKeyDown handler.  In all cases I not only
lose the functionality of the Rev menubar's keyboard shortcuts but
mine don't get hit either.  Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,

Ray