Waiting for RR 4 and the next version of the web-plug-in

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 15:36:51 EDT 2009

I wonder if anybody has a crystal ball that is
less cloudy than mine in these respects?

Actually, from a fairly selfish and smug point
of view, having been to the conference and
left bearing treasure (i.e. Studio Beta 4 dp-4)
I am more concerned about the next version of
the web plug-in as I really want to release
an online version of my Sanskrit typewriter
where the palettes will launch in front of
the browser rather than behind them.

Certainly, as October is upon us, I wonder
whether somebody's GANTT chart is more
elastic-sided than my own.

It would certainly be nice to know (and
I am sure I am not the only person for
whom a properly functioning web plug-in
is now mission-critical) so one can 'massage'
one's own GANTT chart appropriately.