problems with disinstalling REV

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Sep 30 14:04:05 EDT 2009

Dear Barry,

You're right, the uninstaller is broken and even if you get it to
work, it won't work properly. Just forget about it.

It is save to remove the software manually in XP. Just move Revolution
to the trash and re-install. You can even manually remove any
shortcuts from the Start menu. This shouldn't cause any problems. The
only component that isn't fully obvious is the Techsmith dll. You
should be able to find this somewhewre in the Windows folder or in a
QuickTime plugins folder, but I don't think there is a reason why one
might want to remove it.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille