{OT] I went for awalk this morning.

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 06:23:48 EDT 2009

Dave Cragg wrote:

> On 30 Sep 2009, at 09:24, Richmond Mathewson wrote:
>
>> What benefits will accrue from my buying it
>> that I don't enjoy with my G4 Dual processor
>> monster?
>
> Fewer cables. Well one fewer at least.
I managed that problem about 9 years ago when I bought an iMac G3
(it still does trojan service in my language school).
> It makes it much easier to move when you need to do the annual clean
> behind the desk. Well worth it for that alone.
>
> Cheers
> Dave
"annual clean behind the desk" ???? What on earth is that?    :)

[Joking apart; recently my older son found a starving kitten by
the bus-stop, and she is now an extremely well-fed member of
our household, but she seems to think that the best place to go
to the loo is right behind my G4 Mac, so, strangely enough, I
have cleaned behind there 6 six time in as many weeks.]

filthily yours, Richmond Mathewson.