StandAlone - where is the stack window?

Mike Arnold ma at snowcamp.org
Tue Sep 29 22:53:08 EDT 2009

Tereza,

That is it exactly.  I discovered it just before I looked back at the
discussion list.  I started out by taking everything out, then adding
things back a little at a time, the repeat never ended (as I intend)
but as you pointed out that means it doesn't return to allow the
window to be opened.  That is why the preOpenStack isn't issued, then
the stack window is not opened and therefore the openStack is never
issued.

I am not sure how I came up with startup, but when I take the loop out
of it, the window appears as I would expect.

Is there a documented message order for things like application
startup/exit, window open/close, etc?

Must I allow the openStack to return (as you have suggested with send
in time) or can I just put the loop in openStack, i.e. will this loop
also stop-up the message pipeline in some way?

Shew, thanks so much for everyone's help!!
Mike.