stack cannot be loaded into standalone edition! WTF???

Klaus on-rev klaus at major.on-rev.com
Tue Sep 29 13:01:39 EDT 2009

Hi all,

maybe someone can shed some light on this puzzle?

I created a standalone with Rev Enterprise which loads/plays/shows
stacks that are created with Rev Studio, not by me.

But when I try to open one of these stacks, nothing happens and after
checking in the standalone "the result" after "go stack XYZ"=

stack cannot be loaded into standalone edition

WTF???????

All filepaths are correct = the stacks ARE found and present!
And of course I can open these stacks in the IDE, nothing special with
these stacks!

Any hints?

Best

Klaus