[OT] How do I turn off "Always use Live Bookmarks" in Firefox?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Sep 24 14:11:30 EDT 2009

Richard Gaskin wrote:
> Really sorry for the bandwidth use, but asking this question in the busy
> forums at Mozilla hasn't yielded a reply, and my RSS feeds just aren't
> as much fun until I fix this:
>
> How do I turn off "Always use Live Bookmarks"?

I don't see an option for that either, actually. Basically you just
subscribe to feeds whenever you want one, which then appears as a live
bookmark folder. If you don't want the feed any longer, delete the
folder. More here:

<http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Live+Bookmarks?style_mode=inproduct&s=live+bookmarks>

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com