[OT] How do I turn off "Always use Live Bookmarks" in Firefox?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Sep 24 13:08:45 EDT 2009

Really sorry for the bandwidth use, but asking this question in the busy
forums at Mozilla hasn't yielded a reply, and my RSS feeds just aren't
as much fun until I fix this:

How do I turn off "Always use Live Bookmarks"?

Turning on "Always use Live Bookmarks" was so easy I did it
accidentally. Now I'd like to turn it off, but I can find a setting in
Prefs or anywhere else for this, and no such option is described in Help
or at the Mozilla knowledge base.

Which config file should I edit, and what should I look for?
Or is there a simpler way?

Feel free to reply off-list if you have a solution.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World