Running a stack from the On-Rev server.

Mark Smith lists at futilism.com
Wed Sep 23 19:09:20 EDT 2009

You can certainly install the 3.5 cgi engine on on-rev, so a script
to check the folder and copy to another server can be run as a cron-job.
I don't think libUrl is part of the cgi engine, though I'm pretty
sure you could install it with the engine, and "start using" it in
your command-line script.
Otherwise, curl would probably be the way to go, though there's also
the ftp command-line (which I haven't used, so don't know much about).

Best,

Mark