[ANN] Multi-platform tree control library (in beta)

Steve Checkley steve at theworcestersource.com
Wed Sep 23 17:58:02 EDT 2009

Hi all,

Over the past couple of months, I've been working on a tree control
for RunRev that produces great looking controls that look like they
belong on the platform that you're running.

For example:

Tree in Mac OSX mode
http://theworcestersource.com/Portals/0/Blog%20Images/tease%20macosx.png

Same tree in Windows mode
http://theworcestersource.com/Portals/0/Blog%20Images/tease%20winxp.png

Although I've had a few betas already, following the brilliant work
that Sean's been doing, I felt the time was right to make a bit more
noise. You can find out more at www.theworcestersource.com . You will
need to register to gain access to the beta download page but I might
well change that soon.

I work on the tree when I can find the time, which is usually a couple
of hours at the weekend and, hopefully, you can see the huge amount of
effort that I've put into it. I would really appreciate any bugs or
issues that you might come across, whilst I work on the docs and
finish off wrapping up the loose ends.

Thanks,

Steve
www.theworcestersource.com

P.S. Further to an earlier thread, you'll also find a gradient button
stack on my site in the downloads section.