Lost focus after import snapshot

Jerry Balzano gjbalzano at ucsd.edu
Wed Sep 23 13:10:05 EDT 2009

Hi Nhan,

I tried out your example code with a list field, and everything seemed
to work all right afterwards, i.e. one could still click on individual
lines of the list field after it had been "backgrounded".  If you'd
like, I'd be glad to send you the simple stack I created privately, so
you could compare what's going on there vs. in your stack.

Jerry Balzano