[ONREV] beginner - site download

Jim Ault jimaultwins at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 23 07:41:48 EDT 2009

Thanks for the note, I am on OSX, so BlueCrab is a great tip!!

Also, you brought up the OnRev forum, which is another question.
When I go to the forum at
http://forums.on-rev.com/
        it says "This board has no forums."

It seems like many logical starting points for learning OnRev are not
on that site or difficult to find.
Is there something I am missing?
The link to BlueCrab would be nice to follow.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas