Simple datagrid question

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Tue Sep 22 20:46:20 EDT 2009

On Sep 22, 2009, at 6:42 PM, Beynon, Rob wrote:

> I have a nascent application that uses datagrids and in which I
> would like to set the highlited property of specific rows or even
> the whole datagrid within the program. I can't seem to work out how
> to approach this. Help much appreciated.

This lesson shows how to get the hilited lines using the
dgHilitedLines property. Just use set instead of get to set the
dgHilitedLines.

How Do I Determine The Selected Line?: <http://revolution.screenstepslive.com/spaces/revolution/manuals/datagrid/lessons/3483-How-Do-I-Determine-The-Selected-Line-

The API is here where you can find an explanation of dgHilitedLines.

Data Grid API: <http://revolution.screenstepslive.com/spaces/revolution/manuals/datagrid/lessons/3461-Data-Grid-API

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems