mouseRelease in Rev 4.0

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Sep 21 23:31:08 EDT 2009

Sarah Reichelt wrote:

> In Rev 4.0, it's as if the mouseRelease message is only sent
> sometimes. especially, it doesn't seem to happen if I move too fast,
> but if I drag, then hover over the last control for a bit, then it
> works.
>
> Has anyone else noticed anything like this?
> And if so, is there a work-around?

I haven't noticed it in Rev but I see it constantly in the OS X Finder
and other apps lately (and I'm not on Snow Leopard yet, so it must have
been something in a recent system update.) Sometimes the file I'm
dragging sticks to the mouse even after I've let up on the button and
the ghost file moves around with the mouse until I click again. Very
irritating. So maybe it isn't Rev's fault?

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com