How to use socket commands and function in a .irev script

Jérôme Rosat jrosat at mac.com
Sun Sep 20 08:40:56 EDT 2009

Sarah,

Thank you for your confirmation. I tried myself and I found the same
results.

I believed it was me and my script.

But I remain interrogative.

Which solution is implemented by developer  to transfer a significant
amount of data (approximately 100 ' 000 records) between the client
app and a server app on on-rev?

Jérôme