RevMedia: ca va demenager ( will rock ! )

Thierry th.douez at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 13:27:37 EDT 2009

Le 19 sept. 09 à 17:11, Richard Gaskin a écrit :

> My girlfriend is fluent, but my own French is currently quite
> horrible;
> I can barely read it and can't speak more than a few words
> (and those still come out with that American twang).

I know what you mean....
I had 2 weeks ago, a very powerful experience of talking
your English language in front of mainly  english audiance.
I didn't tell them I was french, but I'm sure they all  knew after my
first sentence.
Luckily, thery were all nice,  which help me a lot... And don't tell
them,
but few had a very strong Scottish accent...  :-)

> But I like to read what I can in Le Monde now and then to practice,
> and reading this open source mag will help my learning a lot.

May be one day, we could organize a  meeting
in Paris, called "RevParle Francais"  ?

> Thanks for the link.

lurking on their site, I found something which could interest you.
In the main menu on top of page, select GRATUIT,
then you can download one free magazine,
then send a request to redaction at opensource-magazine.com
to receive  a key to be able to read it.... ( protected pdf )

Bonne lecture :-)

Cordialement,
Thierry