franklin3d

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Sat Sep 19 10:31:13 EDT 2009

> Oh, come on Joe -- didn't you do a coloring book in Rev?
>
> I know, I know... not a game... still, you never know ;-)

Franklin3D is something you can use for more than just games. Two big ones
that come to mind are 3D based simulations and also 3D data visualization.

Also, don't forget you can do 2D within the Franklin3D as well - except that
its accelerated by whatever underlying hardware situation you have.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Paradigma Software