Which Editor? (was: RE: Debugging on On-Rev - I don't GET it)

Jim Bufalini jim at visitrieve.com
Fri Sep 18 06:58:28 EDT 2009

Sarah Reichelt wrote:

> You can still insert a breakpoint, but instead of just clicking the
> Debug button in the On-Rev client, switch to your browser and go to
> the page
> <http://yourname.on-rev.com:7309/preprocess.irev?id18=1&m=eph+1%3A1-
> 5%3A1>
> replacing "yourname" in the URL with your on-rev user name, or
> replacing the first part of the address with your site address.

Hi Sarah,

What editor are you using to edit your irev pages when the page is a
combination of html, tables, forms, CSS, maybe JavaScript, etc., and <?rev
... ?> commands, functions, includes, snippets and variables? Are you using
the On-Rev client and hand-coding everything including page code formatting,
such as indentation, etc.?

Anyone have suggestions for a WYSIWYG editor for irev pages?

Aloha from Hawaii,

Jim Bufalini