Where can I get the latest plugin download?

Len Morgan len-morgan at crcom.net
Thu Sep 17 23:32:00 EDT 2009

It seems there have been a couple of updates to the web plugin since I
last downloaded it.  Does it automatically update if a new version has
been released?  If so, does it tell me it's downloading a new version?
Is there any way to tell if I have the latest if it doesn't download
updates on it's own?

It seems that the "alpha" program (where you can get the plugin) is
geared to people that are new to Revolution (i.e., Media downloads),
and I already have an Enterprise license so I really don't want to
download Media if I don't have to.

len morgan