Two questions about trev

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Mon Sep 14 13:09:14 EDT 2009

I found that by increasing the indent size (in GLX2 or tRev) it was a
lot easier to spot the ends of conditionals. Also, I follow my own
coding standards and never use the single line IF statement, so that
makes it easier to spot them.

We also have a feature in GLX2 that forces IF, THEN, END to upper
case. That can help, also.

Best,

Jerry Daniels
Watch tRev - The Movie