datagrid speed problem

Beat Cornaz B.Cornaz at gmx.net
Thu Sep 17 05:55:32 EDT 2009

Hi Trevor,

I am on daily digest for the user group, so I cannot see any response
until this afternoon, but I have found that when I add one of the
substacks with a datagrid to the GLX framework, the speed is up to
normal again. I get now the same speed results as with the 'Test
speed datagrid' stack I had made for comparing.
So the thing that is different in my view is the mainStack with the
engine. I can't help but thinking that it has to do with this
original mainstack being created in 2.9 and now I use as a mainstack
the GLX framework mainstack (created in 3.5). I will add now the
other stacks of my project and test if the speed stays up to par.

I am very happy with your GLX framework. It gives me the confidence
that at the basic level things are solid. Now I can only mess up on
the visible level, which is my code :-)     How soon you'll reckon
the 'auto update'  stuff will be added? That would be fantastic.
I am also looking forward to your new course.

Best,

Beat Cornaz