datagrid prevents opening stack

Jim Lambert jiml at netrin.com
Wed Sep 16 15:35:24 EDT 2009

Trevor wrote:
> Having a data grid with data in it shouldn't prevent a stack from
> opening (at least not that I am aware of). There was an issue with the
> data grid library that would cause problems if you tried to populate a
> data grid on a card that wasn't open. By chance do you have code that
> is doing this? If so then I can get you a newer version of the library
> that fixes this.
Thanks for the insight.

To answer - No, only one card and the datagrid was populated on that
open card.
Though persistent data was unchecked I see the file size of the stack
is 57 megs. So the data got saved even though it's not supposed to
persist.
Odd.

Everything worked beautifully until I closed the stack and tried to re-
open it.
No matter how I try to open this stack it just won't open.
When opening from the IDE's file menu weirdly there's no error message
at all from Rev.
When using go in the msg box I get "stack is corrupted, check for ~
backup file"
BTW, Where are ~ files anyway on OSX Intel?

Jim Lambert