datagrid prevents opening stack

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Wed Sep 16 15:15:10 EDT 2009

On Sep 16, 2009, at 3:03 PM, Jim Lambert wrote:

> Datagrids containing a large amount of data will prevent subsequent
> opening of that stack.
> So I always uncheck persistent data.
> However today I saved a stack that had a datagrid with data and even
> though persistent data was unchecked now I can't open the stack.
>
> Is there any magic way to recover that stack or is it unretrievable
> now?
>
> Should one ALWAYS uncheck persistent data and ALWAYS empty a grid
> before saving?

Having a data grid with data in it shouldn't prevent a stack from
opening (at least not that I am aware of). There was an issue with the
data grid library that would cause problems if you tried to populate a
data grid on a card that wasn't open. By chance do you have code that
is doing this? If so then I can get you a newer version of the library
that fixes this.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems