[ANN] tRev Released - let's rock 'n' roar!
jerry.daniels at me.com
Sun Sep 13 15:52:15 EDT 2009
Revolution code aficionados,
It is my pleasure to inform you that we have released the tRev editing
environment for Revolution.
Here's what the product does:
- it edits code in a tabbed browser
- it navigates code with handler links
- it auto-completes handlers, vars, keywords
- it sets properties (within the code editor!)
- it browses a crazy-cool object tree
- it lets you debug modelessly
- it shows full, in-context definitions instantly
tRev does all this magic in one clean, uncluttered window that is
devoid of administrative debris. It adds absolutely no data to any of
your objects, but instead keeps a local database of information about
each an object you edit and what you were doing.
The tRev support site:
- has 33 well illustrated articles
- has 15 video tutorials
tRev support is provided by direct email with its developer, not
through a crazy bug-tracking database. Features and enhancements are
released and explained with video tutorial on most Fridays.
You should click the link below to find out why it's time for change.
Watch tRev - The Movie
More information about the Use-livecode