The $%$#%#$%# Rev Geometry

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 01:22:11 EDT 2009

>> Now all I have to do is work out a
>> way for that to happen automatically.
>> And I need to apply similar logic to my On-Rev page.
>>
>> And include the nitty-gritty on your wonderful On-Rev -> Scripts Examples
> page. Pretty please :-)

<http://www.troz.net/onrev/samples/touch.irev>

This is an interactive example, so check out the script for how it works.
For my purposes, I have a stack that assembles data about my stacks
(keywords, description etc) and uploads the text files my site needs
to display them. This stack now calls a file on the site that uses the
touch command to update the modification date of the file it is given.
It works exactly like the example, except it uses the $_GET array to
work out what file to touch, and it doesn't display all the details.

Cheers,
Sarah