Printing a series of numbers

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Fri Sep 11 17:33:42 EDT 2009

Jerome,

Would it work to make each page a separate print job? Then you keep
sending print jobs until one fails. The next day you just cancel the
last failed job.
Something like:

Print "5"
Print "6"
Print "7"
FAIL

Next day...
Print "8"

That way you are not worrying about detecting "out of paper" in the
middle of a multipage job. You just wait until a 1 page job fails.