iRev list of commands available

Gregory Lypny gregory.lypny at videotron.ca
Fri Sep 11 08:56:12 EDT 2009

Thanks Jacqueline,

This is good to know.  But like Thomas, I would very much like some
sort of document that lists commands that are unique to iRev, RunRev
commands that are not currently compatible with iRev, and syntax
examples with tips like the very good one that you've provided here.
It would save a lot of time in getting stuff out.

Regards,

	Gregory