[RunRevLive09] Ticket Example Application

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 9 15:50:55 EDT 2009

Hi everybody,

Finally wrapped up a few loose ends and uploaded the slides and example code for my sessions on 'Desktop Databases with SQLite' and 'Basic Reporting and Output'
You can download the zip archive here: <http://www.quartam.com/downloads/tea.zip>

Remember that this is example code and thus by its very nature incomplete and often weak on error checking. But I hope you'll learn something out of it anyway.

Enjoy!

Jan Schenkel
=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>

=====