[REQUEST] Survey on future projects and feedback on RunRevLive 2009

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Wed Sep 9 13:39:04 EDT 2009

Hi There folks,
in an everlasting effort to produce better and more interesting things, I've
put up an online survey where I request feedback (anonymous) on my
RunRevLive 2009 sessions and also try to measure the interest in future
endeavours. Even if you did not go to RunRevLive, please be kind and answer
the survey, for those that complete the survey, I will give a link to the
best comic ever! (ok this is cheap, but hey, it's only 5 minutes or less if
you click randomly)

http://wecode.org/feedback

And remember, it is an anonymous survey, no info is kept on who you are, so
feel free to speak your mind.
:D