closefield/exitfield

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Sep 9 05:43:00 EDT 2009

Hi Klaus,

Your proposal would break projects that rely on the ability to copy
selected text from a field by clicking on a button or selecting an
item from a menu. You really don't want that.

There are sufficient ways to implement an autosave feature. Think of
closefield, exitfield, selectionchanged, resumestack, suspendstack, et
cetera.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille