ideas for 6 year old stack

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Sep 8 13:21:19 EDT 2009

Hi Sadhu,

The third time, the stack loaded and I was able to click on the Begin
button. The second window opened behind the browser. After looking
around in that window and closing it, the stack locked up again.

I'm using Mac OS 10.5.7 with Firefox 3.0.8. I haven't read any erlier
posts about this. I just saw it now and was curious enough to click
the link.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille