Snow Leopard problem on a Mac Air - SOLVED!

Bruce Pokras infinite00 at embarqmail.com
Sat Sep 5 11:13:44 EDT 2009

Thanks very much to Sarah and Mark for their help. The user did what
he should have done after the Snow Leopard upgrade seemed to have
caused a problem with my app. He trashed the original and downloaded
a fresh copy. He now reports that Patent Grabber is working fine!

Regards,

Bruce Pokras
Blazing Dawn Software
www.blazingdawn.com