rectangle button is called square button in property inspector

runrev260805 at runrev260805 at
Sat Sep 5 08:21:35 EDT 2009


playing around with - one of the new featurees of tRev editor - i found out that the rectangle button is called 'rectangle button' in the tools palette in Rev  and 'square button' in the property inspector. Is this a windows only thing and should this be reported as a minor bug in the Quality center?

Tried 3.5 and also 4DP4.



More information about the Use-livecode mailing list