Music Notes, New Instruments & Sound Channel Preview

René Micout rene.micout at numericable.com
Sat Sep 5 04:23:07 EDT 2009

Hello,
I have loaded RevMedia 4.0 and RevWeb Player but it is the same : I
read : "There was an error loading the revlet - Stack not found".
But when I loaded one of my RunRev application the speed was
dramaticly slow...
I loaded the same application with RunRev 3.5 the speed was also
dramaticly slow...
When I put RevWeb Player and RevMedia 4.0 in the trash and I loaded
my application with RunRev 3.5 everything is back to normal...
RevMedia 4.0 is inusable for me (music application) !!
Is Revolution Studio 4.0 slower than 3.5 ?
Macintosh PPC MacOs Tiger
Thank you
Bons souvenirs de Paris
René