Launch another app from my standalone

Adrian Williams adrian at clubtype.co.uk
Fri Sep 4 09:06:46 EDT 2009

Phil,

Thanks for spotting that a FUNCTION needs to be stated before mouseUp.
I knew that of course but overlooked it. Something that happens with
irregular use of Rev.
Thanks too to everyone who responded to resolve my problems. In the
process I learned a lot.
At least one thing I learned; I must learn more about Rev!

Adrian